What's new on HomeByMe
Discover the latest features!
New 360° studio for your images!
You can now enjoy the same experience for 360° images than HD and 4K images. Use optimized viewpoints, set up a mood, move your background picture, switch on your lights turn on the lights or even create a night-time image!
Discover more about 360° images here.
A better planner experience!
- When you share a project directly in the planner thanks to a link, the project opens immediately when you click on it.
- Your media Gallery on the planner is now the same than in your profile page.
- With this new media Gallery, you can retake an image from the media with the same viewpoint.
Automatically create plinths and cornices
Use our new tool to create stunning plinths, picture rail and cornices easily in just few clicks! Select your wall and go to the edition mode. You will then have the choice amongst different models and materials.
Add your own artworks in the frames!
Easily upload and display your own picture in dedicated frames to personalize even more your projects. Directly look for Customizable Frame in the catalog.
The cover of the project can now be changed
You can now edit the cover of your project in your profile page. Go to the settings of your project and change the picture you want to display.
Improved user experience
Several minor changes have been made such as :
- A crown is now displayed on the 3D Upload entry if the user is not a subscriber.
- The interface of the ‘Add room’ functionality has been revised.
- The watermark is no longer displayed on 360° images for users subscribed to unlimited.
- Improved choice of product category imported by a user.