If you don’t wish to disable cookies, you can change the settings of your web browser in order to avoid receiving cookies from a specific web site. You can also delete the cookies that have already been identified.
Please follow the following instructions to change the settings:
Go to the « Options » or « Settings » of your web browser. You might find the following links useful if you wish to have further information regarding those settings. If those links don’t assist you appropriately, use the « Help » tab of your web browser to have further information on this topic.
- Cookies settings on Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Cookies settings on Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Cookies settings on Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
- Cookies settings on Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
- Cookies settings on Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_EN